Voila! globLove's top 10 resies to start 2012 in style...
New year, new plans, new memories and new resies of course! So here they are, the Top 10 ways that globLove has resolved to make this one count as coquettishly as possible...
1. Celebrate your individuality and your quirks. As Coco Chanel once said: “In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.”
2. Simplify! Your wants, your words and your thoughts. There is freedom and elegance in simplicity.
3. Forget saving your “pretty” panties for a special day. Your special day is today, make it a fierce one!
4. Embrace your femininity, however you define it. The word “WOMAN” is subjective: cultivate what it means to YOU.
5. Know that comfort and style go hand in hand. Confidence is hot, and you deserve to shine.
6. Channel your inner goddess-just because you feel like it: “It’s not about seducing men, it’s about embracing womanhood”-Dita Von Teese
7. GIVE. For the sake of giving. Find a cause you believe in and stand for it. It WILL make you beautiful.
8. Count your blessings. Gratitude is a choice you make every day. It will change your outlook, and possibly your life.
9. Treat your body as you would your best friend. She deserves love, respect and compassion. Be kind and patient with her, and she will pull you through.
10.Keep spreading the love! Be an official globLove ambassador: empower your female peers across the globe and take comfort in knowing that you are an important part of something much bigger.
There is a very important slogan at globLove, and that is “spread the love”. We spread the love every day by donating 5% of every purchase of our seductive fine lingerie collections to FINCA, an organization that provides direct financial support to women around the world.
So go ahead, fashionistas, followers and ambassadors, join us in spreading the love to make a difference.
Happy New Year!
Leave us your comment below! We'd love to hear from you...